Oh how cute. I love that name. Don't be surprised if I ever use it:)(no I am not preggo). He is adorable with those big eyes. Ella looks so happy. Love ya and miss you.
He is even cuter with his eyes open! I'm so glad I got to see you Friday night and snuggle little Oliver. He's absolutely adorable! Let me know what I can do to help or when I can come snuggle him some more ;)
I'm not even gonna pretend I am not COMPLETELY jealous of the Name Oliver, it is hands down my favorite ever! I tried for it with all my kids even claiming I wouldnt get an epidural if I could please have the name.....the epidural won ;) Sooo cute! Congratulations!!!! Perfect little family.
Interesting how everyone says the love the name... you definitely picked the right one! It is just so perfect for him. I can't wait to see him again soon!!! Please let me know what I can do to help and when I can just come have fun holding and starting at him again : )
It's so good to get it all behind you. Congrats...I also loved the name. Grampa Grant is happy too? Amber was 5# 14ozs. That's big enough & definitely easier than having a 10#er or bigger.
13 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh how cute. I love that name. Don't be surprised if I ever use it:)(no I am not preggo). He is adorable with those big eyes. Ella looks so happy. Love ya and miss you.
He is even cuter with his eyes open! I'm so glad I got to see you Friday night and snuggle little Oliver. He's absolutely adorable! Let me know what I can do to help or when I can come snuggle him some more ;)
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. He is such a cutie. I love his chin. Yay! for you guys.
I'm not even gonna pretend I am not COMPLETELY jealous of the Name Oliver, it is hands down my favorite ever! I tried for it with all my kids even claiming I wouldnt get an epidural if I could please have the name.....the epidural won ;) Sooo cute! Congratulations!!!! Perfect little family.
He's PERFECT! Oh, so adorable. What a great addition to your wonderful family. Can't wait to introduce Oliver and Logan. :)
now that is one beautiful baby boy! Congrat Kristi! Love the name!!!
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him and finally get together and catch up! I love his name...
Interesting how everyone says the love the name... you definitely picked the right one! It is just so perfect for him. I can't wait to see him again soon!!! Please let me know what I can do to help and when I can just come have fun holding and starting at him again : )
Oh my, I love all the pictures!! Him and Ella are sooooooo cute together! So precious!
Congratulations Kristy. Oliver is such great name and I am so happy he is finally here.
Oh my goodness he has your cute chin!! He is absolutely beautiful. You all look so happy.
Krisit, he is DARLING!!! And I'm so glad that you went with the name Oliver. It fits him so well! Have fun with Little Oli... can't wait to meet him!
It's so good to get it all behind you. Congrats...I also loved the name. Grampa Grant is happy too?
Amber was 5# 14ozs. That's big enough & definitely easier than having a 10#er or bigger.
Post a Comment