Sunday, June 27, 2010

Swimming Lessons Up-Date

I have to give a shout out to Miss Michelle. She has worked her magic and I'm convinced she must be some kind of swimming lesson whisperer, b/c she got Ella to jump into the pool by singing: "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...Humpty Dumpty had a big Fall..." And to my complete shock, she jumped IN! That. is. crazy. Ella is starting to get over her fear of water and I'm one proud momma bear. Way to go my lil fish! We have one more week left of lessons, so far so good!!
Moments before the BIG jump! :) go bean.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

It's so amazing what they will do for other people. Anna is taking swimming lessons this week too and she is doing things she would NEVER do for me. Ella is so cute and tiny in her little swimsuit!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

That is AWESOME!! WOW way to go bean! She must be some sort of whisperer to have been able to accomplish that so "easily"! Sheesh, where did we miss out on that lesson in life? I can't wait to see Ella show off her new skills (and less fear) the next time we go swimming with you!! How exciting!