The night before, we had dinner with his sister Lousia and her hubby Jon, at the Fish Market on the harbor in Downtown SD. As we were leaving the restaurant, there was a beautiful sunset reflecting off the water, I of course had to snap of few photos of my two favorite peeps in all the land.
These days, Miss Ella is all about posing for her close-ups. I guess she got use to her shutterbug momma.
love these two and their sweet relationship. Ella's best friend is her daddy.
After dinner, we stopped by one of my all time favorite dessert places (sooo so so soo good) Extraordinary desserts and had a sweet tooth fix.
Weesa and Jon and check out that almond tart...Yummers!

On Father's day, Ella was gun-ho about making a cake for daddy and she had specific instructions...It had to be chocolate cake with pink frosting and strawberries on top. Yes Mame. She LOVES cooking and wants to help every chance she gets. (To bad for her I don't like cooking, so she is a little culinary deprived)
Dan took a break from studying and we surprised him with a picnic and Ella's cake masterpiece. I think he was impressed :)


2 Friendly Thoughts:
Aaaaah, sniff, sniff...makes me miss my man! :) Looks like you guys had a fantastic father's day! Dan is so lucky to have two awesome chicks like you!!
Cute pictures! What a professional looking cake! The picnic looks like fun.
Post a Comment