Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bibbity-Bobbity-Bob

Mullet Be-Gone!
I have been debated for some time about cutting off Ella's mullet. It wasn't until yesterday when a friend mentioned to me that she never sees Ella's hair down. I realized its always pulled up b/c of the mullet she sports. I know your thinking why didn't you cut it off a while ago....well if you have ever been a parent of a hair deprived lil lady (who was bald till she was 2 I might add!) You savor every bit of hair you can finally play with. As a hair dresser & having a skimpy haired lil one, you can imagined how eager I was to play with her hair. Plus, having to wait until 2 was torture! So I finally bit the bullet and cut off the wisps and now she's my bobbed beauty.

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Kara said...

That looks so cute! You must've done it after we left last night. I can't wait to see it in person. I love bobs on little girls (although I couldn't imagine cutting off Hallie's hair).

Mandy said...

She is one lucky girl to have an awesome hairdresser mom! It's so cute.

jenkay2004 said...

It looks too cute but I would have liked to see the front view. I can't believe she has that much hair. It finally came in for you.

jenkay2004 said...

It looks too cute but I would have liked to see the front view. I can't believe she has that much hair. It finally came in for you.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! WOW, that must've been a tough one to do! She's just as cute as ever though! :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Kara- If Ella had Hallie's I would not cut it either!! Too pretty long. Kim- It was very tough to do!! I'm still a little sad over it. But hey, it's just hair it will grow back right(??) for Ella I'm not so sure :) At least it will grow out even.

ML said...

I love it! It looks so perfect! What a lucky little girl.