Monday, June 21, 2010

Fair And Fishies

Da' Fair!!
Nothing feels more like summer to me than going to the fair. Between the fried food, animals, games, and pig races, you'll have your self a rootin' tootin' good ol' time. This year our friend was offering unlimited passes for the same price as a single day admission. So since I'm a fair fan anyway...why not not go a few times for the same price?! We went with our good buddies, Ashley and Julie and their little ones Lila, Janie and miles.
How gross/cool is this? A entire family made out of butter. Speaking of butter...it was kind of the theme of the fair this year b/c the craze was...get this...deep fried butter. Yep, apparently you can deep fry butter...who knew and who in their right mind would eat it?? I'll pass, thank you.
Who needs the fair when you can just run around under the bleachers all day? The lil buddies did this for like 40 min.
Ella was most excited by the doggie magic show. These lil pooches had a few cool tricks up there paws.
Head Stand
One Paw Stand
Ella was lucky enough to meet the doggies stars. So cute how carefully she was holding the lil furball.
Here, Fishy, Fishy
Ella had a end of the school year field trip to Legoland and the Sea Life Aquarium. It was our 1st time to the Aquarium and we really liked it. Lots of interactive exhibits and the kids could get right up-close and feel the sea critters. Ella loved hangin' with her pre-school pals and was over the moon about "feeding the sharks" I still can't believe I have a pre-schooler!! 

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

FUN!! I can't wait for our FAIR date this week! Horray! I haven't been to a fair since I was in highschool! Haha...I miss my BFF!!!