Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can't Ever Get Enough Of This Place!

Happiest place on earth?? I'd say so! I'm just getting around to posting my last D-Land trip of my season pass. Not going to renew till I know if we are for sure staying in Cali after Dan takes the bar or not. (Say a prayer or cross your fingers for us...we sure would miss all the fun you can have here in So. Cali)
I convinced my buddy Kim and her lil girls to tag along with us for our last Disneyland Hurrah. And it was Kim and her girls 1st time to the park! I had so much fun showing them all the best of  "My Disneyland" It at least seems like that since having a season pass for the last 3 years.  I feel as though I know this place like the back of my hand.
Waiting oh so patiently to meet their favorite characters. These lil besties are exactly a year apart from each other. It looks like that cell phone commercial with the bars going up. You know that one right??
Such great friends! They have a ball together!
Silly girls! Makes me smile.
I forgot my camera that day and I'm SOO glad I did b/c my talented friend Kim is a professional photographer and my pics couldn't touch hers. Her camera is super duper nice and these pictures prove that! Thanks Kimmy for being our awesome photographer!
Really though, how could you NOT love this place!!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Unknown said...

maybe we were there at the same time?!?!??! such a fun place...and SUCH cute pictures!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YEA!! We LOVED it! Can't wait to find out if you guys get to stay so we can buy passes together and go every month!!! :)