I've been slacking in the blogging department. But for 2 good reasons....Extensions and Wedding Season. I have been slammed with both. I can't complain though, up-do's and extensions are my favorite things to do in hair. I hardly talk about my work, since this blog is 99% all about my lil bean. So I felt like sharing a few of my most recent brides and extension clients before and afters:
Extensions:
My Most Recent Brides:
I'm lucky I get to work doing the things I love.1st and most important, being a momma to Miss Ella. Which is much harder than the 2nd, being a hair stylist, which is my creative outlet. Here's to a happy wedding season :) Plus it's nice to stay busy while the hubbs is studying like crazy for the bar!












5 Friendly Thoughts:
OMGosh!! Can I fly you out to do extensions on my head????? I have always wanted some!!! LOVE the before and after pics!!!
I love the fancy up-do's! You are so talented my friend! And extentions make such a difference not only in length but in thickness too. You are makin' some girls happy with your talent!
WOW you're seriously amazing!!!!!
I miss my hair stylist (and my friend)! You are the BEST when it comes to hair extensions, truly a pro!
ok this totally makes me want extensions. :-) some day...be expecting a call. when I can afford it! haha
Post a Comment