D: "Ella what would you do if a stranger offers you candy?" E: "Say thank you!!" D: "No, what would you do if someone you didn't know at all offered you candy?" E: "Say...thank you very much??"
That is so funny! Just the other day we were talking to our kids about that same thing. We gave them a scenario if a stranger asked you to help him find his dog. Anna said, "I would help. It's good to help people!" It's so hard to teach good manners and help them be safe!
5 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh, dear!
That's hilarious! Love that little girl!! Good luck!
I can't stop laughing! She is too cute!!! By-the-way, I love my bangs. I'm due for a trim. I'll give you a call. :-)
That is so funny! Just the other day we were talking to our kids about that same thing. We gave them a scenario if a stranger asked you to help him find his dog. Anna said, "I would help. It's good to help people!" It's so hard to teach good manners and help them be safe!
Hahahahaha...oh, how I love that story!!
Post a Comment