Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look Both Ways Before Crossing The Street

Remember THIS?

Well....I was lucky enough to be another witness for Dan's final in his advanced trial advocacy class. This time instead of Ms. Imelda North, drug addict and dealer, (whom everyone on the jury hated btw) I got to be the sweet Mrs. Alice Mallory, a 47 year old school crossing guard with poor eyesight. This time I was the jury's favorite witness (Awe it's nice to be liked) Maybe I chose the wrong profession, b/c it's so much fun to get to be an actor and pretend to be a whole other person. I had fun in this role and was much more cool and calm when they cross witnessed me. (I'm more experienced now being my second trial and all :) Of course Dan rocked this one too! (Our side won...again! yay.) I have to say he is smokin' hot while tearin' it up it court. I love seeing him as this don't mess with me lawyer in action. I am one proud wifey for sure. I love that I get to see and understand better how the court system works. It’s nice to have an insider perception and now when he talks in his lawyer language, I might understand him a wee bit better.

They didn't let us take any pictures inside the court this time (I'm sure Dan was over the moon for that rule...lucky break for him) So this is my interpretation of a crossing guard, I needed the big red stop sign and whistle, but this will have to do. Convincing?? I'm not really the crossing guard type. Good thing the jury believed me!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Thierry said...

That is a really neat thing! I'm sure Dan is amazing in court! I'm proud of him too! :)
You are such a good wife and momma!
We just took a little trip to disneyland and seaworld and I have to say that I totally stalked your blog before we left to read all your posts about what to see and do... so thanks for being our travel guide! :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

That's awesome!! Way to go Dan!! Woot, woot! I've been wondering how the trial played out! That would be super fun to get to do, especially getting to see your hubby in action!

Unknown said...

Love it! You're so brave to do that. I think I'd be too nervous. :-)