Our buddies Kim and Ian, invited us out for dinner to celebrate Kimmy's birthday. They found this steak place where you grill your meat yourself, with all the fixin's to season it on top. We were our own top chefs! The name of this restaurant, you might gasp at....wait for it....It's called 'The Strip Club'. Yep that’s right, we had our date at the local strip joint. This place was really good and had such a fun atmosphere. And just to clarify, there was nothing naked about this restaurant. Even the waitresses were fully clothed. We checked the place out and not even a stripper pole :) Just strip steaks. It is kind of funny that they make you cook your own meal. What are you paying for right?! Thanks for the invite guys; we’ll hit up the strip club with you anytime ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Friendly Thoughts:
What a fun restaurant!! Their name is just crackin' me up! That would be a really fun place to go on a couple's date night!
I've seen that. It's downtown right? I had no idea you had to grill your own stuff though. so funny!
Downtown and in La Jolla we went to the one in La Jolla. It pretty fun we should go sometime. The side orders are amazing!
So funny! Parker actually went there with a friend from school on their way out of town for a law school event. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me where they were having lunch!
I never pictured you the type to go to a strip club Kristi! haha! I guess there's a first time for everything! :)
Post a Comment