Monday, April 5, 2010

Furry Friendship

Often times I'll hear Ella in her playhouse talking with her imaginary friends 'Rhello and Jelly' as they make some kind of soup of the day. But this last time, I heard lots giggles coming from her playhouse. I snuck into take a peek and this is what I saw....Looks like our kitty cat wanted to join in her fun. The cat loved it too b/c they were in there for close to 45 min. not kidding. Looks like it’s the making of a great friendship.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! It reminds me of when I was a little girl. I would dress my kitty in baby clothes and push it around in the stroller. Go Ella in her love for kitty's.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahaha, wow, that's adorable!! What a great little kitty you have! What a fun friendship and awesome memories Ella will always have with her furry friend!