Monday, April 5, 2010

Cool Stuff

Polar Bear Plunge
Sad to say our zoo passes expired last month and we will be taking a break till after Dan's grueling bar to re-new. But luckily, we made it in time to see the zoo newest attraction "The Polar bear Plunge" Don't let these pictures fool you, we went on a hot, hot, day. They just put fake icecaps on everything in the exhibit. Ella loved all the interactive things there. The giant polar bear & the baby one, the huge books you can turn yourself, the caves you can crawl through and poke your head out the top, the fridges you can open and close, and the real helicopter you can play in at the end. I think SD zoo is one of the best, we have loved having a yearly pass and I'll just have to be patient and wait to re-new again....boo.
Besides the new polar bear exhibit, we did manage to meet a few other friends during our day at the zoo.
Ella loves any kind of petting zoo, so what better way to end our yearly pass, then to personally say goodbye :) till next time....

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW that new exhibit looks AWESOME!! I'm sooooooooooo sad your pass expired while I was gone! I can't believe I missed your last hurrah! :( BOO! I wanna go with YOU!!!