Sunday, March 28, 2010

GNO

Chit Chat till You Drop (which in our case we did)
My friend Angela, is expecting her 3rd baby in a few weeks and she planned a Last Hurrah GNO. We had planned on going bowling, but b/c of huge crowds we opted out. Instead, we retaurant hopped. The Night started at Wahoo Fish Tacos for dinner, then off to get yummy Fro Yo at Yogurtland (which we closed the place down @ 11pm btw) A few of us just weren't ready to call it a night, so like a flashback of single days, we hung out at Denny's and talked until 1:30am over a plate of cheese fries. We would have stayed out longer....blame it on being a mom, but our beds were calling. I don't know how I pulled all-nighters back in the day. Maybe it's just a girl thing or the fact that we weren't worried about taking care of kids, but we sure can talk for hours and hours :) Love me a great girls night. Thanks Ladies!!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

AdAmy said...

Gotta love a good GNO! Great idea to do a little restaurant hopping.

byebyedays said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could've been there.:)

Billy and Carolyn said...

It really was so much fun! I still can't believe you guys stayed out at Dennys that late. I'm already ready for another girls night!

ML said...

Looks like fun! You guys look fabulous!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I really, super missed out on this one! :( That Yogurt Land looks YUMMY! We need to do another GNO soon!!