My Parents came down to SD to take me out for an early birthday celebration. It was really convenient that my Uncle Norm and Aunt Wendy were in town the same weekend from Canada b/c they were going on a cruise the following week. I'm lovin' my parents living closer. It’s so nice they can make a quick weekend trip to treat me to a birthday dinner. Thanks mom and dad!
The following day I thought I would treat my parents and take them to the brand new Mormon Battalion Visitors center in Old Town. We all were very impressed with it. I strongly recommend checking this place out! Really fun. In the words of Jackie from our ward: "Disneyland couldn't have done it better" very true.
It was a very drizzly day, so Ella got to wear her adorable rain outfit given to her by Aunt Cana. Thanks Candice, she loves it and so did everyone we ran into that day. She got a lot of Awwwwe’s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 Friendly Thoughts:
CUTE! What a trooper since I know the boots were too big!
Happy Birthday Kristi!!
Oh, Old town... so much fun!
Love the rain gear, my girls would die over an outfit like that.
Gotta say, that picture of Ella in her rain outfit is PRICELESS... SO CUTE!!! ANOTHER great place to keep in mind when I visit! You look like a million bucks too, will you PLEASE give me your secrets!!! I've asked HOW MANY TIMES NOW!;)
Post a Comment