Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I've Been Up To Lately

Wedding Season is here and it's been keeping me busy.....Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go....Here are a few of my most recent brides. I really love doing weddings. Minus the occasional Bridezilla :)

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

KRISTI- YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Those hairstyles are beautiful!!! Great job. :)

Party Of Five said...

You do such a great job!! I loved how you did my hair for my friends wedding. Keep posting these bridal pictures it's fun looking at them.

AdAmy said...

Kristi, you are truly talented!! You should be doing updos for the Oscars! I'm serious!

byebyedays said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! INCREDIBLE!!! Do my hair ANYTIME!;)

Amilyn said...

You do wonderful work, I wish you could be my personal hair dresser. You have always had a nack for that stuff. I'm glad to see beauty school paid off for some of us. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome Kristi! Hollywood needs you!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW! Kristi, you are seriously AMAZING!! It blows my mind! Great job! I'm so glad you've been so busy using your much needed talent! :)