My good friend Julie, along with her adorable boys Peterson and Chase, visited from Brooklyn last week. She use to live here in SD and she was escaping the cold in NYC. I was lucky enough to hang out with her a few different times while they were here. We had a play date and gabbed while I did her hair, hit the happiest place on earth with our other good buddy Angela and her cute kiddos, and got a beach day in. Thanks for the visit Julie, you sure are missed here! Hopefully our next visit will be in the big apple :)
Da' Beach
Peterson and Chase were not in the picture taking mood, so I snapped a few of the bean, since the sun looked perfect at dusk.
Funny side note: Ella had a little crush on Peterson and they got along beautifully. One day as he was leaving and both were sad to say goodbye, Ella told Peterson: "I have a bad heart, it's going boom, boom, boom, because I'm so nervous. I like you and you’re a boy." Already?! I was in awe witnessing this! Her heart was all a flutter for Mr. P. Am I in trouble or what?!?
4 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my gosh Kristi, you have the cutest little family. I love to read your blog. It has been fun to read and catch up with you after beauty school. You are beautiful.
Mindy
That is the funniest thing about what Ella said about Peterson! Cute girl.
I love the picture of Ella with the sun behind her. Good photography skills Kristi! That is hilarious that she said that about a boy. Anna hasn't said anything like that yet, but I know its coming! Love ya.
WOW is all I have to say about that scenery you live in, and HOW FUN to play in that EVERYDAY... LUCKY!!! Ella is so dang adorable, I'm sure Mr. P. feels the same about her... Yep, you're in for it lady!;)
Post a Comment