Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Candy Soup


I have one crazy lil girl let me tell you....What kid do you know that doesn’t eat candy? Well, instead of eating her candy in 5 min. flat, she likes to make "Candy Soup" with it. This entails pouring her candy into a pot, stirring, and arranging them on play plates. She will hoard her candy for weeks doing this, and not eat a piece. I shouldn't complain since this is most parents and dentists dream come true. But she will keep her candy until its gets all gross and linty. Then I have to come up with some very creative reason why we need to throw it out. After she got her valentine candy, while all the other kids were diving in, Ella was begging to go home and make candy soup with it. Oh well, less cavities I guess....

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Auntie Cana said...

Oh, no! She is such a little hoarder in the making...Gma Ola's influence, I guess!