The night before the big wedding, we had a catered family dinner and we were able to catch up with everyone. One of my very favorite things to do is just hang out and talk. And that’s just what we did, super chill, laid back and wonderful.
Dan's little sister, Elizabeth asked me to do her hair and makeup for prom. Prom! I know I sound really old saying this, but Lizzy was only 6 yrs old when Dan and I started dating so prom seems crazy to me. She is all grown up and gorgeous now, I can't even believe it. I had fun beautifying her and sprucing up Ethan’s hair (the brother just older than lizzy, again can't believe he's old enough either) they both were going that night. Aren't they the cutest things?!
She is just too darn pretty! (And I’m not just saying that b/c I did her hair and makeup :)
I am in love with this lil baby. My newest niece is such a sweetheart. I couldn't get enough of her! Talk about wanting another one; she just put it over the top for me!
And if I wasn't baby hungry enough...check out these pics with Ella and her baby cousin & their matching PJ's! Ummm, are you kidding me?? That is beyond adorable!!
The Big Wedding Day: The day of there was a huge snow storm. Poor Eli and Sharlee. But that didn't stop it from being a fabulous wedding at all! I was able to hang out with the bride before and make her hair and makeup all fancy smancy. I do have to toot my own horn, she looked amazing!! The wedding was great! It was at Cactus and Tropicals in Draper and it made for such a cool venue. No decorations really needed b/c the place was dripping with flowers and plants. So beautiful. We all had a ball. The food was great and the company even better.
The only bummer thing was we had to leave the next day, it was too short of a visit. Wish we could have stayed longer, Thank you all for the wonderful time, we love you!! And the biggest congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Eli and Sharlee Jones!





7 Friendly Thoughts:
Wow! I cant believe how much everyone has grown up either! Little Elizabeth is just beautiful. Congrats to Eli! ... I'm still blown away that he is old enough to get married! :) I'm so glad everyone could finally make it and be all together. Looks like a blast!
Kristi you are amazing with the hair and makeup! I wish I could have seen you! But I SO know how it is when you come for a quick trip. Especially with a purpose!!!
Yes, there comes a time when the "baby hungry itch" just really sets in! Ella would be the cutest big sister, for sure.
I absolutely love the pics of Ella on the heading of your blog!! Did you take those? I love the bright pop of yellow.
I would love to make you another hat. Do you want a spring weight cotton or a heavier warmer yarn? I am guessing you want a dark brown flower but do you want the petals a different color than the center? Give me the juicy details:-)
Love how you've arranged all the pictures! You've mastered the whole digital scrap-booking thing...I'm so jealous.:) I loved seeing you guys - can't wait for May! And I was wondering if you would mind e-mailing me the picture from your blog...the one at the wedding of the immediate fam.
Cute pictures! We loved seeing you all. Can't wait to see you again in May. Ella is a cutie, and just as photogenic as her mommy!
How fun!! Wow, you all looked awesome! What a beautiful bride! Ella looked just so adorable in her little dress! So happy that you get so much good use out of that headband! :)
Post a Comment