To celebrate this new decade and becoming..eh-hem, a wee bit older. I thought this milestone birthday, deserved the entire weekend, to start the 30's off with a bang. Here is the breakdown of the weekend festivities. I'm now a member of the 30 club....like it or not.
Went to lunch with these lovely ladies
My sweet and talented friend handmade this banner, that I proudly displayed throughout the weekend.
Got mommy/daughter pedi's
My thoughtful hubby brought home this To-Die-For cake, from Extraordinary Desserts...and it lived up to its name!
Saw this flick and loved it! Not creepy like I though it might be. Just really fun.
Had a Birthday Dinner with these Fine Folks.
Although I'm not too thrilled about being 30 yet...age is just a number, I still feel 25. And I celebrated like I was 25 :) Thanks to all for my birthday wishes...I feel lucky, loved, and very blessed.






7 Friendly Thoughts:
Yay! I'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend! I can't believe we're turning 30, I'm next, sister! I agree with you though, I definitley don't feel 30.
It's a hard blow... At least it was for me! I still hate to think I'm 30, but hey... This happens to EVERYONE, it's unavoidable! All we can do is take care of our bods, and be happy to be alive and healthy! Don't even worry about it, you are GORGEOUS... Age doesn't matter for you!:) Love you, and HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!
So fun Kristi! I'm so glad you got to do some major celebrating. I love your cute pages and I love that you and Ella's feet look exactly the same! So cute. I sure wish I could have shared some of that cake with ya. Love ya and can't wait to see you!!!
Happy Birthday Kristi! It sounds like a wonderful weekend. That cake does look delicious!
Happy Birthday! It's not easy turning thirty but it looks like you had a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Kristi! That's right, I remember now that we both had birthdays very close together. Which day was your exact b-day, mine was the 7th. I haven't had a chance to post anything yet, I took two weeks off from work and so I have been playing catch up ever since. Looks like you had a lot of fun and were with people you love and who care about you, always makes it that much better!
Cute daughter date getting toe's done, love that! You are such a cute mom!
Oh, p.s. I hit the dirty thirty club last year, now you have to take a dirty thirty trip :)
Looks like I missed a lot on your blog while I was gone. You have been having fun, I love all the posts, it's always fun to read up on you and see your fun times in Sunny Cal, wish I was there!
Welcome to the club! I'll be turning...GULP...32 this year! :) Looks like you had a wonderful b'day celebration!
Post a Comment