Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bummin' At The Beach House

Our buddies the Cannon's were in town last week and they rented a beach house on Mission Beach. Their little girls are close to Ella in age and they get along like a dream. I wish they lived closer b/c we always have so much fun.
We got to bum around and use their beach house with them, which was heavenly btw. I dream of owning a beach house one day....Awwwe wouldn't that be killer?? Just steps away from the beach...hearing the waves crash as you woke up in the morning...salty sea air through your windows...a girl can dream right!?
Our lil Lifeguards
Making "sand cakes"
Ice cream break
Enjoying a sunset stroll on the beach
The parents seemed to have made it out of every picture.....Hmmm, we will have to remember that next time, too busy chatting I guess. We had such a great time hurry back soon!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

That looks like a really nice beach house! I want to go to that one. Mike and I were just talking about how we need to take the kids to San Diego again. It was so much fun!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for being Lila's loaner mom! You're THE BEST!!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Love it! Makes me remember that I STILL haven't visited the beach since we've been home! What's wrong with me?!?! :) That ice cream looks sooooooooo good right now!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I love beach house fun! I need 80 degree weather now! Fun, Fun! Looks like a great fun getaway.