Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Call Me Dragon

A few weeks ago, Dan took Ella for a daddy daughter date to see this movie while I colored a few clients hair. Ever since then, Ella has now been known as "Dragon" or "Toothless" (I didn't see the movie, although I did hear all the rave reviews from my dragon lovin' 3 year old) She corrects you every time you call her Ella, by saying "My names is NOT Ella, it's Dragon!" One of the perks of this fascination is, dragons don't speak, so it's been awfully quite around our house. Also, "Dragon's have to eat a whole lot b/c they are so big and fly very fast." So I now have a better eater and a quieter little dragon on my hands. I think I’ll let this play out for as long as she keeps her love for the fire breathing beasts, if these are the results I get!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Laura H. said...

How funny! Michael took Jessica to the same movie. She's always randomly giggling and then says, "And then Toothless..." I'm sad they can't be buddies and live closer. Come visit Yellowstone and we'll give you a place to stay! :)

Mandy said...

We saw that with our kids and LOVED it! That is so cute that she has decided to be the dragon. She is so imaginative! Maybe I should suggest that idea to Anna. She talks ALL. DAY. LONG!!!

Kevin and Heather said...

That is so cute! My boys loved that movie and are still talking about it.

Jared and Laura said...

Ahh, cute!!! Can't wait to see this little dragon!