LegoLand
The gals found a Boyfriend
The boys found their Lady
Ella was fascinated with this dog who was using the "potty"
Got to see King Tut's Tomb
I felt like that witch a few times during law school.
1st time mini golfing, she was way better than me!
Check out this dragon! Super cool. I think they said like over 300 thousand Lego bricks to build this bad boy. Ella was in Love with him, since dragon is her middle name these days.
Belmont Park
Mirror maze madness
Glow in the dark mini golf and arcade
Mission Beach
Spaghetti Factory
Thanks again for coming out to help celebrate Daniel's Grad. I wish every weekend could be filled with family, food, and fun. Hurry back!






4 Friendly Thoughts:
Wahoo! Congrats to your hubby, and to you, you did it! Looks like you've had a great graduation celebration with lots of fam! Way to go!
Congratulations to you all!!! I am so happy for you. Lego land is so fun! Glad you had lots of family around.
WOW that is a WHOLE lotta fun!!!! You must be exhausted :) That must have been just so much fun to get to truly celebrate Dan's graduation! HORRAY!
Love your pictures. That was such a fun trip!!
Post a Comment