Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jackpot!

This is my handmade Mothers Day card, made by my lil bean. She taped a penny to it (all her idea) and told me that: "I could spend it on whatever I wanted" LOL. I love that little girl I tell ya. So glad to be her momma.
I also scored these beauties! I woke up to a beautiful bunch of flowers and breakfast. Happy Happy Mothers day.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, that note that Ella wrote is ADORABLE!!! I love it! Without my hubby here my girls had no idea what today was so there were no surprises when I woke up :( BUT I did get to spend all day with them and they were angels so that was as good as a gift! Those flowers are gorgeous that Dan gave you! Way to go Dan!

Auntie Cana said...

Sweet! What are you going to spend all your money on? Do they even sell peny candy anymore? I want credit for the teacup orchid! I had a good Mothers day here with our mom, dad and my boo - hope yours was great too!