My Mr!
Dan's law school, gave him not 1 but 2 different awards b/c he is so very awesome and deserves it for all the hard work he does. (I get bragging rights, having survived living through almost 3 years of law school don't I?!) Really though, Dan is a superstar in my mind. They way he juggles everything he does, gets great grades, works two jobs, and still has time to be a loving father and husband is beyond me. He amazes me everyday! Congrats hubbs, you deserve to be recognized for all the hard work you do!
Here are the certificates from his awards and he gets to wear a few more special tassels with his graduation robe! You are the bestest, we are so very proud of you. Whoop! Whoop!


5 Friendly Thoughts:
Congratulations Dan!!!!! All that hard work is already starting to pay off! :)
Congrats to Dan! What an accomplishment!
That's awesome! He's almost done, hang in there!
Congrats to the hubby! That's awesome, he's almost done, you guys have really made the most of your time there and experience but I'm sure your ready for a new chapter, come to D.C.
Cute dress, you are a hottie!
Has it really been 3 years!?! How does time go so quickly? My vote is come HOME!!! We love you and miss you. I had a free night tonight and I thought oh I'll call my girls and we can have a date... well Mandy was busy and guess who that left?... just me! We need our Krist! Come home- I'm not surprised at all about Dan, he's 100% of all he does. I've always been so impressed with the type of person Dan is. Tell him congrats.
Sorry about the huge long comment, I just haven't checked you're blog forever, (turns out 3 kids is pretty busy!), and I miss you and love you. I guess I better just call then take up any more space.
Loves
Post a Comment