Dan asked me to be a witness in his mock trial final. I was Ms. Imelda North, drug addict and dealer. Sounds just like me right?? :) It was so much fun to play this bad girl roll and have all the jurors hate me while I testified up on the stand. I was like a proud momma bear, watching Dan rock this case. I have never seen him in action and I was extremely blown away with his mad lawyering skills. BTW did I mention we won the case....yep we did! My super sexy lawyer hubby, gave such an amazing closing statement, I was convinced we'd win. I was all smiles just taking it in and visualize him as a future lawyer. I'm glad that he asked me to be his witness so I could be a part of this whole experience. During the trial, I was sitting really close to the jury and got to watch their reactions to the case as it unfolded (keep in mind these jurors are real folks from the street, they know it's a fake case, but there not acting like we are) Dan got up to give his closing statement and one of the jurors leaned over and whispered to the other "He's Hot!" I could help but giggle to myself thinking, yep he is. I had so much fun and would totally do this again, even if I played another shady character, all the more fun. I am so proud of my hubby and all the hard work he is putting into bettering our families future. I know his hard work and our mounds of debt will pay off in the end. Prosecutor Daniel Jones, I am your biggest fan :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Friendly Thoughts:
WOW that's AWESOME!! hahaha, I'm laughing soooooooooo hard picturing you up there portraying a druggie! Way to go Dan!!
You look WAY to beautiful and wholesome to be a drug addict! Where is your halter top and track marks up and down your arms??? I would at least expect some smeared mascara or something! :) Just kidding, That sounds way fun. Good job for winning!
Your right Mand, I was debating about wearing something trashy and scanky but When I tried it on I couldn't help but burst into laughter. So I opted out...but my shirt was backless...does that count??
That's pretty darn cool! He's a cute guy, there is nothing sexier then our men in action!:) I'll bet that was a very proud moment for you!
That is awesome. You and Dan are the sweetest and one of the best looking too. I love that you heard someone comment about Dan too funny!!
That's so awesome. Sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats to Dan!
You're like Mary Louise Parker from Weeds! Mom by day, drug dealer by night! I bet you were great and I'm sure so proud. Way to go Dan for all the hard work he's put into school and preparing for your families future.
I wish I could have been there. I always have known would do great, like with everything he does. you both look great, btw.
Post a Comment