A little while back we were at the Del Mar Harvest Festival enjoying a Thriller reenactment. During which, some cute little girls from this dance company were passing out two week free unlimited dance classes. I have been wanting to put Ella in dance for months now and I was just waiting till she was 3. Well, since her birthday is just a few weeks away and I did mention these classes were free....I had to sign her up. Ella is always cutting up a rug at our house and one of her fav shows to watch with me is Dancing with the Stars. So I knew she'd love it.
She did AWESOME!! Miss Sarah her teacher told me that she was very focused, followed directions well and did great for her young age. I was just smiling ear to ear from the sidelines watching her, because to me, there is nothing cuter than tiny ballerinas learning how to dance.
Aren't these tiny ballet slippers the cutest things you have ever seen!?!






7 Friendly Thoughts:
Are you kidding me?! She looks so sweet and enthralled! Super cute!
Your little girl is adorable!
Tiny Dancer!
Looks like she's lovin' it! She'll be the perfect little dancer.
That is so stinkin' cute it makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard!!!
she is so cute! And getting so big! Are you going to have any more kids? you should, she is too adorable to only have one!
She is going to be an amazing dancer!! I looked at the pictures before reading the comments and was super impressed at how close she watches and mimics the instructor! So true that she is going to be a talented little dancer!!
Post a Comment