The Invitation
It was so nice to be able to borrow my grandma May's beautiful teacups as well her tea pot. and BTW all the teacups made it back in one piece. Good job kiddies!
Teapot Cupcake Cake
Finger Foods
As the kids entered the party, they were given a fancy tea hat, gloves, and pearls...the only way to have a proper tea party, of course.
The night before, Dan and I gave Ella her big present. I found this Rose Petal cottage off Craig's list and have been hiding it in my garage for a couple months before. I was so excited to give it to Ella b/c I knew this is exactly what she has been wanting for a long time. I was giddy setting it all up in the front room during her nap. When she woke up and walked out of her room, her reaction was priceless. She was thrilled!
Thank you Grandma Lola and Grandpa Allen for coming down to make her birthday even more special! We loved having you here with us.
I feel very lucky that I get to be Ella-Bella's mommy and I wouldn't change her for the world. Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you!









10 Friendly Thoughts:
I am so, so, so, so so so SAD we had to miss it! We were planning on coming and then i got deathly ill. No joke. I spent all week in bed. It took all the energy I had just to get to the bathroom.
The party looks amazing!! You did a great job. We have Ella's gift so we'll have to drop it off sometime this week when I am completely over this horrible illness.
We had soooooooo much fun at Ella's party (even with me feeling yucky)! As soon as we left Azure said, "Mommy, I can't WAIT to go to Ella's NEXT birthday party! Can we go again tomorrow??" Haha... Glad to see you were able to get some good use out of a lot of the pictures I took too! :) Your collages are adorable! What a cute, cute, cute party! I've said it once and I'll say it again, you should be a Party Planner!!!! :) Love ya!
Sooo cute! You did such a great job with the party! And the kids had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!
I can't believe she is already three! What an adorable party for an adorable girl. Good job!
A BIG Happy Birthday to Ella! You did a fantastic job with her birthday tea party. Ever consider party planning? I seriously think you would be perfect for the job.
That looks like so much fun! You are the funnest mommy. I can't believe she is three either. I remember babysitting her when she was just tiny. I love your little finger food table and the dress up corner. So fun! Love ya!
Wow, way to go mom!!! She will remember that forever and how her mom made it so special! I could never pull that all off, you are very creative. Love the cupcakes made into a cake, love the dress up for the girls the hats were so cute! Looks like it was so much fun for the kids! I know my girls would have loved to attend :) I will have to keep this in mind for Lexi. Now, you are inspiring me, it's a two thing.
Happy Birthday to your cute baby girl, trust me it does go by sooooo fast!
When Miss Ella gets older you will have to use your mad skills and do a Fancy Nancy party. I threw one for Andelyn when she turned 6, I did all the girls hair in fancy up-do's with hair accessories and taught them how to walk fancy and talk fancy. Her friends will love you for doing their hair, just a future idea for you.
Congrats on an amazing party! I wish I could hire you to throw my kids!
Ok, now THAT is a true blue tea party! I want a little girl just so I can have an excuse to play like a little girl again! That little bean is so loved. She'll have the best memories thanks to her kick butt mom! :)
WOW!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! What a lucky little girl!! You did an AMAZING JOB!!!
That is the sweetest birthday party ever! Happy birthday Ella!! I can't believe you guys have a 3 year old.
Post a Comment