Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble Till You Wobble

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our lil Jones family had quite the gobble-palooza this year. We were lucky enough to have two yummy Thanksgiving dinners. We spent turkey day with our good friends from our ward (Thank you Carolyn and Billy it was delicious!) Then we spent the weekend in Yuma AZ, for another scrumptious feast with family. I love that Thanksgiving is a time to gather together with loved ones to count your blessings. I am very thankful for my wonderful family and friends.

What A Feast!

Tables were set so beautifully

Good food, family, and friends! What more do you need?? :)

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YUM!! I'm not even a Thanksgiving Day food fan and that still got my mouth watering! :) Looks like you had a very busy, very fun filled Holiday!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new blog!

byebyedays said...

Looks like you had an amazing time with family and friends... Glad to see it!:)

Billy and Carolyn said...

We were so glad you guys could make it!! And your sweet potato souffle was to die for!! Your pictures turned out better than mine. Can you email them to me?