Monday, November 2, 2009

Spooktacular Men In Tights

Happy Halloween 2009!!

We had so much fun with Ella this year. She is my holiday girl. (I've definitely rubbed off on her) She was more than thrilled on Halloween day and couldn't wait to put on her costume and go trick-or-treating. We started the day off at Sea World's Spooktackular. I'm not sure what changed from last Halloween, but it was a mad house and twice as crowded. The lines were too long to trick or treat so we opted out to paint pumpkins and meet the fun Sea Halloween characters instead. Ella could care less about her lack of candy in her bucket, she was just having a ball being in her costume and checking out everyone elses costumes.

Yes real men do wear tights.

That night we headed up to C-Bad and went to our good friends Bri and Conner's Halloween Party. They had the yummiest soups and rolls, the perfect Halloween dinner in my mind. We gathered up all the kidlets and trick-or-treated in their neighborhood, which let me tell you, is totally decked out and awesome! We have oodles of candy now and are still coming off our sugar high.

Ella is crazy about Peter Pan and asked to be Tinkerbell months ago. She asked Dan if he'd be Peter Pan and told me "It's okay if you wanna be Wendy Mom" Side note: Ella's little imaginary friends "Rhello and Jelly" had their Neverland costumes as well. While shopping for things to make our costumes, Ella suggested: "Mom I want Rhello to be Captain Hook and Jelly to be the alligator" I just about dyed laughing because she was so serious when she told me. We had to have "Rhello and Jelly" out trick-or-treating with us as well of course.

Ella cozied up to this vampire all night and wasn't a bit scared of him. I guess she got bitten by the twilight bug too.

9 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Simply Adorable!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Costumes! We miss you guys!

Holly said...

Oh, so cute Kristi! I love your costumes, what a fun idea! :)

Jenn & Cardy said...

Cutest costumes ever! I love that Dan geared up to dress as Peter Pan.

Charlotte said...

LOVE the costumes and Rhello and Jelly- how adorable!

byebyedays said...

Lovin the family dressin up together! That's the cutest! Looks like a very fun Halloween! I wish you could've come to our party too.:(

Unknown said...

Your costumes are so cute, I love how the how family dressed up from Peter Pan! Lex was Tinker Bell as well but I couldn't get her to wear her the headband or the wings, she wasn't feeling so well. Ella is sure a cute Tinker Bell!

Looks like you guys had a great halloween, how fun to live by all of those attractions, Andelyn would love that.

ML said...

Cute costumes! Daniel's looking sexy in tights.

Forsberg's said...

I love that you always have matching costumes! I miss you being closer so we could have decent costumes! The mermaid was the greatest!