Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mr. Bad Pumpkin

That's the name Ella gave her lil jack-o-lantern.

A few funny's Ella said while we carved out our creations:
K: "Do you want a happy or scary pumpkin Ella?"
E: "I want a BAD pumpkin!"
E: "Mom, ouchie, we are hurting Mr. Bad Pumpkin!"
Ella was very concerned while we were cutting out the pumpkin's face.
E: "Oooh he's sooo scary, I think we should show everyone and scare them with our pumpkin!"
E: "Oh yuck mom, what is all that? I'm not touching it. It will make my hands all sticky!"
Talking about the "guts" of the pumpkin
E: "He's so cute, in a very scary way" Saying 'scary' in her spookiest voice.

I love Holidays with kids. Makes it much more fun!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, that is adorable and hilarious all at the same time! What a cutie pie!

byebyedays said...

That's to cute! She did a great job on that bad boy... Happy Halloween!:) I'm sure she's bringing home lots of candy tonight!

Kevin and Heather said...

She say's the cutest things!