Friday, October 16, 2009

Hocus Pocus

Last Wednesday was a perfect fall day, tad bit drizzly, nice and cool. Great time to hit the happiest place on earth and avoid all the crowds. My friend Kassidi and I both have season passes and definitely put em' to good use. We are D-Land buddies now. Halloween time at Disneyland is my favorite! It is decorated super cute and they have the most amazing Halloween firework show that will knock your socks off or witch boots depending on what you prefer :) The Bean is SUPER into Halloween this year and couldn't get enough of all the Halloween hoopla.

Ella is at the age where she LOVES the Disney characters, since she knows all the movies etc. She gets uber excited when she see one. Even the creepy wicked witch didn't phase her! She went right up to her and asked where Snow White was and if they are still friends. I guess Ella didn't watch that movie too closely :)

We had a spooky good time

10 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my! That is too, too, TOO cute!! Makes me really wish I had a D-Land pass too! I tell ya, as soon as I get my second car, I'm splurgin' and gettin' passes!!! :) You and Ella look so adorable all decked out in Halloween Gear! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You are such a great digi scrapper. Where do you get all your fun layouts?

byebyedays said...

Dang it, stop posting DISNEYLAND! I'm SO JELOUS!;) Jon's been listening to a radio station that's been giving away Disney tickets trying to win them... No luck yet.:( I love that place! You girls are so cute!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

"Anonymous"~ Check out Just So Scrappy. It one of my favs and most all are free!
Jyn~ just come and visit and we'll go to D-Land together :) It's only b/c I live here and get a great deal on season passes, I'd never go this much if I didn't live here.

Charlotte said...

Adorable pages, as usual!

byebyedays said...

Oh I'm SO for that idea!!! You KNOW I'd LOVE IT! You are the cutest, I just love ya!

Forsberg's said...

I can't believe how much Ella has grown. I swear she's changed so much since the last time I saw her. Brian even made a comment about how cute she is and how much she's grown. I guess that means you need to come visit so I can see her, and you of course!

Jared and Laura said...

Awww, Disneyland in the fall would be perfect!! I love all your cute pictures...Ella's one stylin' lil' girl!

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't be to Disneyland since I was 14! I'm a tad bit nervous to brave the crowds with 2 (and a half!) kids, so I think we'll keep waiting! Love all the great pictures! You guys are adorable!

Unknown said...

You two are so cute! I love the Halloween and Fall get-u's, you are such a cute and fun mom! You also look really cute in hats :)