Thursday, October 8, 2009

Because I Said So....

I never thought I would utter those same words my mother use to tell me. But Ella has entered the phase of "WHY" for EVERYTHING! I didn't mind the "What's that" Phase, but "whys" after everything can be a bit much. I Love the fact that she wants to learn and know the reason behind things, but sometimes I swear she knows the answer and just says it until I lose my mind and respond with the famous line of "Because I said so" Oh no, I guess I'm one of those mommy's now.

My Curious Lil Monkey

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Ohhhhhhh dear! :) Yes, some days the "WHY?" stage can ride your nerves to the put of making you want to drink! ;) I'm pretty sure that's where the phase, "You drive me to drink" came from...it's the WHY's?!?!

Forsberg's said...

If it makes you feel any better Asher has been in the why stage for the last 2 years! Such inquisitive minds! They'll be super smart because of it!

Holly said...

Don't worry, I've been one of those mommy's for a few years now! :)

Unknown said...

I luckily skipped that stage with Andelyn but wonder about Lex. Ella's sure a cutie and very inquisitive! You always dress her so adorable!


In response to one of your comments: I have two places that are my fav places to buy stuff. Since I have no time it's hard to get out shopping so my first love is Lulu's, (it's my little secret) www.lulus.com affordable clothing that is unique and adorable. They always have coupon codes the current one is (cute) for 15% off. Also, free shipping on orders over $75. My new favorite is Piperlime they used to just have shoes but now have the most awesomest clothes! The Rachel Zoe picks are awesome, just got the cutest scarf! They are a little more pricey but totally worth it! Than my last favorite is eBay I have a store I buy from frequently which is where I got my dresses. They are called esavings27, sorry lots of info. email me if you have any questions. I also love when other's share their favorites and you always look so cute!

PS remember to bring your camera, you need to share your ideas and pics so I can get some new ideas for up-dos'

Amilyn said...

The Why phase will pass eventually to an even worse phase and then you will wish you had the Why phase back. Good Luck!!!:)