Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
Ummmm...now I'm seeing why there was no girls night this month that I was involved in :( Is it dumb to feel left out since I've never actually met Elizabeth? Hahaha! Tis true!
What a cute group of girls. I'm so glad you have a support system there for you. I can't wait to have some girl time with you too!
MUST HAVE fo sho! Looks like a fun night! That chocolate cake looks like a winner.
Post a Comment
3 Friendly Thoughts:
Ummmm...now I'm seeing why there was no girls night this month that I was involved in :( Is it dumb to feel left out since I've never actually met Elizabeth? Hahaha! Tis true!
What a cute group of girls. I'm so glad you have a support system there for you. I can't wait to have some girl time with you too!
MUST HAVE fo sho! Looks like a fun night! That chocolate cake looks like a winner.
Post a Comment