Saturday, October 24, 2009

Park Date

I've been doing hair and make-up for weddings on Saturdays lately and this is what Ella and daddy get to do while I'm off at work. They have their special daddy-daughter days. It's so nice they get this time together, just the two of them. After I finished beautify-ing that day, I met up with them at the park and got a little jealous of all their adventures they had. What a lucky girl to have such a good dad.

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kevin and Heather said...

I love daddy-daughter dates! My kids love just having a day with their daddy. I wish you lived closer so you could do my hair, You always look so cute!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE!! Sure wish all of our kiddos got MORE daddy-daughter time!! :)

Jared and Laura said...

That's nice Ella got some time daddy-daughter time. Her hair is getting so much longer - I love it!

byebyedays said...

They're so cute together, looks like fun!

Forsberg's said...

I know I said this on my last comment- but it looks like Ella has grown SO much since I've last seen her. Seriously has she grown like 6 inches?!