Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She's Got The Fever

The SHAMU fever!

Ella is now at the age where she thinks shamu is the coolest. She use to be very timid about watching this show, in fear she would get wet (again with the scared of water thing) Now she is one of the huge whale's biggest fans. She insists on sleeping with her Shamu toy and asks almost daily to go to "Elmo's House" aka Sea World and see "Shamu make that big Splash" It is so fun when your lil one gets really into something, it makes you feel like a kid again.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

And not many kids get to be into something that neat. How fun to live so close to such cool places! San Diego will be home to her forever. She is getting so big, I can't believe it. I love that I've gotten to see her grow through your fun blog.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

How sweet! I'm thinking that maybe I should give Sea World another chance now that Skyla is older...I bet they'd both really like it now.