This is a shout out to my very talented and creative friend Kim! She makes the cutest hair clippies and bows. I'm a huge fan and own about half her store. Kim just opened an etsy shop called Azure Sky Creations. She only uses the best quality materials to create her hair things. She is very careful and meticulous, and makes them perfect. The best part is they are SUPER inexpensive.
Today she is hosting a give-a-way at Give Away Today where they are giving away two $15 gift certificates. So go enter to win and if not just go to her shop and buys some bows. Have fun shopping, I always do! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Friendly Thoughts:
THANKS Kristi!!!! LOVE YOU!
Also, I'm giving a 10% discount on all orders made today-Saturday, just by mentioning GIVE AWAY TODAY!! :)
Comment, comment!
The clippies are the greatest.
Post a Comment