Look at that perfect hair and make up~ did you even get in the water!? Oh, I'd have dived right in... No questions asked!;) I'd be in HEAVEN where you live, everyone has a pool!
Not even close to perfect hair and makeup, but thanks Jyn- I was mostly just in the kiddie pool and visiting with the adults....Ella's not really into just diving in quite yet. She still a chicken when it comes to the water. :( Hopefully after swim school she'll want to jump right in there.
2 Friendly Thoughts:
Look at that perfect hair and make up~ did you even get in the water!? Oh, I'd have dived right in... No questions asked!;) I'd be in HEAVEN where you live, everyone has a pool!
Not even close to perfect hair and makeup, but thanks Jyn- I was mostly just in the kiddie pool and visiting with the adults....Ella's not really into just diving in quite yet. She still a chicken when it comes to the water. :( Hopefully after swim school she'll want to jump right in there.
Post a Comment