Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 Little Monkeys Splashing In The Pool

I threw a little pre-4th of July pool party for our ward's playgroup. I thought it would be fun to start the holiday weekend off early. It was a great turnout on a nice day. Lots of popsicles and watermelon were consumed and all the kids had a blast with the monkey floaties, especially Ed our playgroup's mascot for the day.

Ella and her good buddy "Ed"


6 Friendly Thoughts:

Jenn & Cardy said...

Kristi, you should be an event planner. Your parties always look like so much fun (even if most of them are for the little ones!).

byebyedays said...

There is always a party on your block! Tell me where you got your CUTE, CUTE suit... I LOVE IT! Love the monkey to!;)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, Ella's bathing suit is to die for adorable! Where did you get it??? I love it! Wow, I can't believe what an awesome turn out you had! I'm so sad I missed out! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Great party planning!

Jessie said...

That looks like so much fun. I need a fun day at the pool too!

Unknown said...

How cute, love the monkey idea! I always miss the playgroups here, I'm always working, looks like I need to make more time for them, how fun!

Ella's suit is so cute, I love the matching hat, so adorable!!!!

I'm so glad that you got in touch with Jill, you will have a lot of fun with her and get some great pics!

I did make Alexis and Andelyn's headbands, I cut up one of my leather belts to make Andelyn's. I was feeling crazy that day, I just wanted something fun.

Amilyn said...

You are always so creative in coming up with new ideas for entertainment. I love it!!!