It's crazy to think that it's been 6 years since the day we said "I Do" and two years of dating before that! I feel very lucky to have married such an amazing man that I still get butterflies for.
We celebrated our #6 with a full day with just the two of us. It felt wonderful to have Dan all to myself and not have to share him with school, work etc. We boarded a Brunch Cruise that was a perfect anniversary outing, they gave us a private table with a great view. It had the whole spread, omelet and crepe stations, chocolate fountain, the guy with the big white hat that carves the meat (you know the one) Not only was it yummy (and it was) but the views were awesome! It was a 2 1/2 hour cruise and it was fun to be on a floating restaurant with my hottie hubby.
After we docked, we strolled throughout Balboa Park which is so lovey. This Park is full of museums (so many, I don't even know them all) We decided to check out the Leonardo da Vinci Experience, which is a traveling tour in the Air and Space museum. It was very cool and I think we learned a thing or two along the way. Museums aside, this is a very romantic park that is extremely picturesque. But I got my quota for the day (Dan's not a fan of the camera, And I can be a bit camera happy...in case you haven't noticed) so not to many of us in the park, but take my word for it..stunning.We finished our wonderful anni. with a flick and a nice long chat about where we are and our plans for the future. I have to shout out just how much I wuv him! Here is to the next 6 years, may they be even better than the first.






11 Friendly Thoughts:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I still remember that day. Probably one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been too. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary Kristi! That little cruise you went on looks so fun and romantic, glad you got to spend the whole day with your hubby!
Happy Number 6 guys! You make a cute couple. It looks like you traveled somewhere for your anniversary, but no, you live there! LUCKY!
WOW looks like y'all had an AWESOME day!!! Corey and I are going to need to do that little cruise for our 6th anniversary in April! :) And, oh my goodness, I'm IN LOVE with your dress! Talk about hottie!
Had lots of fun hangin out with you for a minute yesterday (although wish it could've been longer)!!
How are you Kristi? Happy Anniversary your pictures are gorgeous!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A LOVELY TIME TOGETHER. LOVE THE PHOTOS... SO, SO CUTE!
Ohh Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together! Looks like you had a great Anniversary! The mini cruise sounds like a lot of fun! My husband and I will be celebrating 10 years in Feb. I can't believe it's been that long, it goes by to fast.
Where are your parents moving to? It's sad to say goodbye to the house you grew up in, I had to do that 5 years ago. Our location wasn't quite as beautiful as yours but it still held a lot of memories. We were supposed to go to Utah this month but just didn't work out, I'm glad you got to spend time with family and friends, I miss good ol' Cache Valley! Sounds like a great fourth!
PS love the black and white dress you wore, so cute!
Hooray for you!!! You guys look the exact same, beautiful! I'm glad you had a wonderful day and I'm wishing you many more happy anniversary's!
Happy Anniversary! We are coming to San Diego the first week in August and are planning to go to Balboa Park, so it was fun to see your pics. Can't wait to see more of SD. Cute Couple!
Happy Anniversary! That is wonderful to be together for so long and for many years to come.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years, I still remember your wedding day. I'm glad you guys got some 1 on 1 time, looks like you had a fabulous day. I love the idea of a brunch cruise!
Post a Comment