Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sand Crabs

Ella is my little sand crab. She is perfectly content just staying up on the sand and far away from the ocean. So much for living in Cali for two years to break her fear of water. And moving water (waves) are a double whammy. My goal this summer is to get her splashing in that ocean and lovin' it at the same time. Thank for the beach playdate girls, I say we make this a weekly thing.

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Sooooooo cute! Love it! That was so fun, we definitely need to get back in the habit of weekly beach trips! The girls had a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little group of friends! Playdates as just as much for Moms as they are kids.

Laura H. said...

Oh I miss you guys and the beach so much! Enjoy it girl!

Kara said...

i'm so glad i took a time out from packing to come to the beach with you guys. it was so much fun. we definitely need to make it a more frequent activity.

Jenn & Cardy said...

Fun, fun, fun. I'm so jealous. I always think when we have kids all our friend's little ones won't be so little anymore. No playdates for me. :(
Where are you finding all of your super cute digital scraping stuff?