Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's My POTTY I Can Cry If I Want To

Tears of JOY that is!!!

Ella is POTTY TRAINED!! Whoop! Whoop!

10 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

Oh look how cute she is! YAY~ So happy for you!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I'm soooooo excited for you!! So the book worked huh??? Can't wait to hear all about it! Is she night time trained too?? You must be exhausted!

Angela said...

Way to go ELLA! and way to go Kristi! I am glad you got the book. It goes so much faster with a plan.

Auntie Cana said...

Does she get to wear her beloved tinkerbell panties now?

Kara said...

HOORAY!! no more diapers!! I can't wait until that day.

Ashley said...

All I can say is.... yippee!!!

Amberlynn said...

Way to go Ella! So, when I get back from UT I'm gonna potty train Vali. I say a one day program featured on Dr. Phil and am super intriqued! He had SO many parents write in, after watching the program, thanking him because they had successfully potty trained their little one. Vali saw these pics and was pretty impressed that she was wearing tinker bell.

Mandy said...

Congratulations to Kristi (oh, and Ella;) I'm seriously so happy for you. That is pretty impressive too, where she is so tiny, it looks like you have potty trained your 18 month old. She is so cute in her big girl panties! Loves to you all.

Thierry said...

Wahoo! Congrats to you both! I am going through this with Hayden and am totally lost! I dont know how much to push it/ how fast to go! Did you use a certain book or method? If so I'd love to know your secrets!!!

Charlotte said...

Hooray... no more diaper bags! Or does that mean it's time for another baby?! Kidding, of course =)