Monday, June 1, 2009

Vegas Baby!!

We had our annual GIRLS TRIP this weekend and had WAY too much fun! Can I just say I have some of the GREATEST friends in the world! My gal pals and I have been friends since the 6th grade and we are just as close as we were the day we met. We started our little tradition of having a girls get-a-way every May about 7 years ago and haven't missed a trip yet. We have them at different locations every year. This year we decided that since some of us have moved away to Cali, New Mexico and Arizona, it would be a good idea to meet in the middle and Go to Viva Las Vegas Baby!

We shopped, ate yummy food, lounged poolside, had a WONDERFUL spa day, caught a flick, and talked until the wee hours of the night. It was perfect!! My only complaint is that it was too short, only a 3 day-er, but well worth it!

A few of the girls were preggers and we probably ran them ragged, but they were such troopers and partied like the rest of us. I just love you girls oodles and oodles and can't wait till next year!!

12 Friendly Thoughts:

Jessie said...

That is so awesome that you are still in touch from 6th grade. Looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! It's wonderful having girlfriends you can totally go crazy with! Glad you had fun.

byebyedays said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I can't get all my girlfriends to do stuff like that for the life of me... I have been trying to do just that, take a fun trip once a year, but it just hasn't happened YET.:) You do have great buddies, all those girls are so much fun! Very cute pics!

Amy said...

Oh I love LOVE LOVE seeing these pictures of you girls, I just love you all! It looks like you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

K, that is so awesome that you keep up with your friends that way! I have been trying to get all my sisters to do a sisters trip and they are all just not into it. It looks like you gals had some great fun in Vegas. You all look so cute and relaxed.

I'm sorry sometimes it took me so long to get you the info about the clothes. It has been a couple of cray weeks, wedding season it's nuts right now, trust me I don't do it all and I do get very stressed out. My husband is always telling me my life is to chaotic. Still learning to balance, anyway my clothing line site is www.chimeraclothing.com you can order online and pay through paypal or just tell me what you would like and you can send a check. A lot of my stuff is clearanced right now because I am running out of things. I prototyped some new stuff but haven't had time to finalize anything new. So now is a great time to get them.
I feel so bad as well because I never got those headbands to you, it was hard to keep up with all of them. My mom is doing it more now, she got into a boutique. She still sends me some so if there are any you still want I will get them out to you ASAP. I don't think you need much help in the style department, you have that one nailed, I always think you look so cute.

I always love checking out your blog and chatting it up. Your girl is adorable and always looks so cute just as her cute mommy!

Luvs!

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could stay at a spa all day. Wait....I actually have a spa gift certificate that I need to use. I guess I'll be spending a day at the spa soon!

ML said...

Woo, woo! Look at all those hot girls! Looks like you had a fun, relaxing weekend. I want to know how much the spa was. Maybe we should go when we're there for Louisa's wedding. You all look beautiful!

Ruth said...

I am going to pretend that is my scrapbook too! Can I print that off in a book or something? You did such a great job capturing our trip and it is making me cry right now thinking we have to wait another year! LOVE YOU and love your hair at the spa. It looks like you got a short spiky do! And my legs are glow in the dark white!

xoxoxoxoxo

AdAmy said...

I am so jealous!! That looks like sooo much fun! I remember getting an invite to one of the girls trips to Wendover and I couldn't make it, I've regretted it ever since. I miss you guys a ton!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Wow what a FUN, FUN, FUN Trip!! I'm so jealous that you have such a huge group of girlfriends that have been friends forever! What a very special (and rare) thing! This is making ME want to have a girls weekend away!! :)

Sophie Bassett said...

I miss my girls already!!! Thanks for doing this. I was able to show Jesse what we did, and how much fun we had! Love ya

Kevin and Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that even the pregnant ones wouldn't miss it. You guys are just too cute!!