Dan's sister Louisa and soon to be new bro-in-law John, came in town over the weekend. It's always nice to have family stay, especially if they are as cute as Weesa! You can count on a good ol' time down at Sea Port Village. In fact...great family, great weather, and the ocean, is pretty much a recipe for fun, guaranteed!
The girls standing next to some ginormous legs.
Louisa, John and the Bean
Kite flying at the park by the harbor
Dan met up with us for Dinner out on the pier. Mmmm! They have the most amazing clam chowder.
Yep, it was a good weekend. :)








4 Friendly Thoughts:
I can't believe how big that statue is. I'll bet that clam chowder is SOOOO good, your right next to the clams for cryin out loud! Seafood here is not worth even ordering...:( Glad you know of all the perfect spots to take me when I come.;)
Have I ever mentioned to you how impressed I am with you? The way you carry yourself... you are beautiful! I want to be like you.
I tell ya, you have more visitors than anyone I know! Must be because you're sooooooooooo fun! :) LOVE that yellow dress! Looks fantastic on you!!
How do you keep up with all the visitors? I bet it has something to do with San Diego, perfect weather, and fun people that do fun things. If I ever get out that way I'm stopping by.
You look so cute and tan (I need sun, it just keeps raining here) and I love all Ella's cute headbands!
Post a Comment