In our efforts to get Ella excited about the joys of using the big girl potty, we discovered her new found love for marshmallows. She's quite the fan of the mini pink ones. On a side note....she has been using the potty everyday at least once a day for the last week. But we are not in full celebration yet, she still has a long way to go before she has reached her "potty potential" Well my mom got word of her love for the sugary puffs and brought back a package of these bad boys from their trip to Mexico. They are insanely huge!! I'm talking you could use them as a pillow. I have never seen anything like them. When I showed Ella these gigantic wonders, her eyes were the size of watermelons and said "Wow, are those for poo-poo?" Ummm... yeah.
Just in case you don't believe me on how ridiculously jumbo these guys are, they basically take up my entire palm. I think it would take half the day to even finish one of them off.But can you imagine the smores you could make from them?!? Thanks mom, I think we got her attention now!





10 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my goodness! Those are huge! I can just imagine Ella getting huge watermelon eyes at the site of those. Smores sound so good right now. We need to get together and have a bonfire!
Oh my goodness, that is CRAZY!!! I cannot believe it! Ella must have been in heaven when she laid eyes on those bad boys!
Dang, those are huge! You'd have to have gigantic graham crackers to go with it... Can your mom send those as well?:) She'll be using the pot in no time!
That's Hilarious and those are some seriously jumbo marshmallows.
Those ARE mongo!! Kinda makes me want one. Giant smores do sound delish!!
I'm totally laughing at her asking if those are for doing a poop!! Those are crazy big. Sounds like she is on track with the potty training thing. Good luck! I sure miss you.
I'll take 2 smores please!! :)
"Super gigante".... some words are just better in Spanish =)
I love that she thinks she gets one when she goes #2. That's great.
Those are super gigante, but your hands are also freakishly small!
Post a Comment