They just opened a new, HUGE area called Elephant Odyssey at the San Diego zoo. It's so great with interactive exhibits and TONZ o' elephants as well as a few extra amazing animals thrown in the area. Just one more reason that San Diego's zoo is one of the best zoo's out there! We are definitely big fans of the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Friendly Thoughts:
GREAT pictures! So sad we missed it!! Next time we'll be there with you for sure! :)
I love when you do Ella's hair like that...with the little swoopy bangs and everything...so adorable!!
Cute pictures. I am glad that you went back for your camera. Your blog is looking super cute, as always.
Cute, but why is the camel in Elephant Land???? Ella doesn't look like she minds! Luv Cana
How fun to catch up! Wow, I never knew you were so artistic- love the photography/layout/hairdos on your site- it's all gorgeous! And Ella is absolutely adorable. I love the San Diego zoo (okay, only been there once, but it was AWESOME, especially compared to Willow Park or our zoos back here where the animal look a little depressed most of the time-probably the New England weather). Anyway, I'm also a blog stalker, so I'll be back. :)
You are so good at the scrapbooking thing!! Do you do this online? You are awesome to keep up on it along with every post! That fake elephant is huge, Ella looks even more tiny standing with it. That zoo is pretty cool, we enjoyed it when we went. You probably never get bored where you live, there is sooo much to do. Where do you want to end up when Dan is done with law school?
I would love to join you and the girls next year on the girls trip!! I run into Sophie and Rachel every now and then, here in L town, they're always filling me in on what's goin' on with everyone. Where in Arizona does Jenna live? So fun to have her own salon/spa!
E is for EXTREMELY CUTE! She's getting SO BIG that little girl of yours... HOW does that happen SO FAST?!
Post a Comment