Those lovely gals can totally wash my car any day. Super cute layouts!
So, I actually made the turquoise hair clip myself that you referred to in my last post. It was pretty easy, I just went to Michael's and raided their scrapbooking flowers (I got a whole can of them) and hot-glued a couple onto a ribbon-lined alligator clip and glued a rhinestone on top. Voila, a clippie!
2 Friendly Thoughts:
AWESOME! I love your layouts! They put my post to shame! Too, too cute! Great job! You're so talented!
Those lovely gals can totally wash my car any day. Super cute layouts!
So, I actually made the turquoise hair clip myself that you referred to in my last post. It was pretty easy, I just went to Michael's and raided their scrapbooking flowers (I got a whole can of them) and hot-glued a couple onto a ribbon-lined alligator clip and glued a rhinestone on top. Voila, a clippie!
Post a Comment