Friday, June 12, 2009
UP 3D....Why Not?!
We had a little family night last night and saw the movie UP in 3D. It is the cutest movie ever! You have to go see it! And it is way fun to see it in 3D. Ella loved it and didn't move a muscle the entire time. I swore she was asleep, she was so into it. There you have it, my top movie recommendation for the fam to go see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Friendly Thoughts:
Daniel has that look of utter delight on his face. Those are some sweet shades on Ella Bella. Alexander wants to know why she has Daniel's glasses on.
We almost went today. Sounds like we'll have to check it out soon.
We just barely went to see this on Saturday, and it was super cute! I will definitely have to add this to our movie collection.
Could Ella look any more adorable? So cute! I agree, UP is a good one. I'd even say one of my favorites!
Post a Comment