Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some Like It Hot, Hot, Hot!

We spent Memorial weekend in HOT, HOT, Yuma Arizona. Visiting my sister and her hubby Brian as well as my friend Amberlynn and her family, who just recently moved there. My parents are retiring and they bought a small winter home in Yuma (cuz they would not survive the summer's) My awesome hard-working Hubby came with us to paint their new place over the weekend. I feel like such a jerk, cuz while the boys (Dan and Brian) were painting their arms off, Cana, Ella and I were lounging by the pool. Talk about supporting your hubby's:( We did have a nice BBQ waiting for them when they got home from a long day of painting, so does that count for something?? It was a great visit and we were happy to get my parents new winter house all ready for their big move-in day.

Ella lounging in Candice's HUGE spa bathtub after her day in the sun. Those bubble were soo much taller than she was. Ahhh, heavenly.

My good friend Amberlynn moved to Yuma and lives like 5 min. from my sista. I had to stop by for a little visit and meet her new sweet baby Norah. It was fun catching up and I'm sure there will be many more visits with the Whiting fam, since my sister and parents (part-time) will be living there.

I had to post a few more cute pics of Ella that Amberlynn took. Thanks for having your camera ready!

9 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

It looks so fun! That will be great to have your parents there in the winter. Ella is such a cutie. And, I WANT THAT BABY KITTY!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Sounds fun! I'm totally jealous - I wanna lounge by the pool. I'm lovin' Ella's bangs! Cutie pa-tootie!

Amberlynn said...

You beat me! I sent the pics right away because I knew you'd want them ASAP! :) I still haven't updated my blog yet. Soon! It was awesome to see you. You look beautiful, as usual! And super duper tan. I pretty much glow in the dark next to your bronze self! :) Can't wait to see you again. Love ya girly!

Holly said...

So I could use a dip in that pool right about now! I would love to have one of those in my backyard, how fun! :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Looks like you had fun in the sun for sure!! I love that Ella's wearing lots of her new bow bows! YEA! I also LOVE Ella's "bangs" like that!! Soooooooo cute! That's so fun that you got to see Amberlynn and her new little addition!

Charlotte said...

So funny that you have so many family/friends in Yuma. Until I met Tyler, I had never heard of the place! (They lived there for a few years.)

Amilyn said...

I am so Jealous I wish there was a warm beach in Idaho. You are always having fun, maybe I need to move?

Cassie said...

Ella is getting sooo big! She is adorable! The spiderman cake..yes me and my younger sister Alisha made it! It was our first one! Turned out pretty ok..there were a few little mistakes that we hid pretty well! Very time consuming and not easy! It looks like you guys are so happy, you make and adorable family!

Forsberg's said...

She looks so big! and her hair is adorable!