Looks like so much fun! Ok kris, if you look at the picture of your group at the table, it looks like your buddy down on the left on the end has a HUGE wooden set of rabbit ears...LOL! She's very cute, that is just to funny!;)
Sorry it took so long to respond to your comments about Paris, It has been a crazy couple of weeks. It looks like yours have been just as crazy :)
That is awesome you got to do Brittney's hair! You have to tell me what she was like.
I work with a makeup artist named Gustavo who is the nephew of Tommy Mottola from L.A. who was married to Mariah Carey, so whenever the celebrities come to DC he does there makeup and then if they need hair he calls me. Sometimes they get it done in New York first and then fly here. He did Katie Holmes last weekend, (she didn't nee hair, bummer!)
Anyway, I just got lucky, thanks for the sweet comments!
I love our your new posts at the beach I am so jealous of your sunshine. It has been so rainy here. You guys have a lot of friends come visit that's fun, especially since your husband is so busy in school, I bet it's nice to have the company. One year left for him, that's great! It will go by fast. A lot of our friends husbands just graduated this last weekend and it seemed like it flew by. There are great opportunities out here for lawyers if you ever decide to leave good ol' beautiful Cali, but I guess there probably is just as many there.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. Your blog is always fun to look at, you have such a cute family.
4 Friendly Thoughts:
Looks like so much fun! Ok kris, if you look at the picture of your group at the table, it looks like your buddy down on the left on the end has a HUGE wooden set of rabbit ears...LOL! She's very cute, that is just to funny!;)
How fun! I didn't know there was an adult restaurant with fun kids' games! I'm all over that! :)
Love the new blog layout by the way!!
You didn't tell me it was GAME night...how fun!!! I had a blast with Ella. She was an angel!
Sorry it took so long to respond to your comments about Paris, It has been a crazy couple of weeks. It looks like yours have been just as crazy :)
That is awesome you got to do Brittney's hair! You have to tell me what she was like.
I work with a makeup artist named Gustavo who is the nephew of Tommy Mottola from L.A. who was married to Mariah Carey, so whenever the celebrities come to DC he does there makeup and then if they need hair he calls me. Sometimes they get it done in New York first and then fly here. He did Katie Holmes last weekend, (she didn't nee hair, bummer!)
Anyway, I just got lucky, thanks for the sweet comments!
I love our your new posts at the beach I am so jealous of your sunshine. It has been so rainy here. You guys have a lot of friends come visit that's fun, especially since your husband is so busy in school, I bet it's nice to have the company. One year left for him, that's great! It will go by fast. A lot of our friends husbands just graduated this last weekend and it seemed like it flew by. There are great opportunities out here for lawyers if you ever decide to leave good ol' beautiful Cali, but I guess there probably is just as many there.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. Your blog is always fun to look at, you have such a cute family.
Luvs!
Post a Comment