Monday, May 18, 2009

Best Job I've Ever Had!

Happy Mother's Day! I wanted to take time and tell all the mothers in my life how much you mean to me. I love you all and hope I can aspire to be as good as a mother as you have been to me. I also feel very lucky that I get to be my lil' bean's Mommy. I have the best little girl in the world and my heart melts when she tells me every night "I love you so much mommy, sweet dreams." Are you kidding me !!? There is no price tag for all the sweet rewards you get for being a mommy. Hope you all got to spend moms day with the ones you love.

Thanks for this beautiful bouquet of flowers Cana, and thanks for my very thoughtful card babe!

Me and my sweet Ella-Bella-Bean.

1 Friendly Thoughts:

AdAmy said...

Love that cute picture of the two of you, so pretty! I call my Stella, Stella Bella, but without the bean. :)